Cuddeback CuddeLink Trail Cameras
Stop checking multiple cameras! With cuddelink Images from up to 16 cameras are transmitted to 1 camera. Cuddelink is not cell service or Wi-Fi. Cuddelink is a proprietary wireless mesh network that allows the cameras to communicate with each other. The image Collection camera is the home camera, and the transmitting cameras are the remote cameras. Up to 15 remote cuddelink cameras can send Images to 1 home camera. Remote cameras can be deployed over hundreds or thousands of acres and their images will be transferred to the home camera. Instead of checking multiple cameras to retrieve Images, you only need to check one. There is no monthly fee to collect Images on the home camera (A monthly fee is only incurred if you elect to use cell service) and all cuddelink products are compatible with each other. Cuddelink allows you to check your trail cameras more often and more convenient without disturbing your hunting land. With cuddelink, you check one, you check them all.
- 4 pack bundle of the cuddelink black flash, 11445 j-1422
- Cuddelink camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy
- Features 24 No glow IR 940Nm LED's that are completely invisible with no red glow, Cuddeback legendary 1/4 second trigger speed, 20MP images, and many more
- Runs on 12 AA batteries and takes up to a 32GB SD card (batteries and SD card not included)
- See description below for more information on cuddelink