Hodgman Neoprene Wade Shoe
Hodgman neoprene wade shoes are perfect for flats fishing, warm weather wading and with fins in a float tube. Adjustable cuffs fit snug around your ankle with a hook and loop strap for customization and prevent debris from entering the shoe. The gusseted YKK zipper front allows for easy on and off. Nonslip, non-marking rubber soles ensure stability and protect your toes, sides and bottoms of your feet. The uppers are constructed using 3.5mm neoprene.
- The most trusted name is waders and outdoor gear
- Made using high quality duarble materials
- Tested for quality and reliability
- It is recommend for you to find your regular shoe size in the Traditional Shoe Size section and order the corresponding Hodgman wade boot in the Recommended Hodgman Wade Boot section.
- Typically this is one size up for men and one size down for women. Additionally if you wear a half size typically going up one half size will suffice (For example if you wear size 9.5 then a 10 will typically fit comfortably)