Leupold Standard Scope Rings
The Leupold STD mounting system is a simple, yet secure mounting solution for attaching a riflescope to the receiver of your favorite firearm. STD rings and bases are extremely dependable, and they can be combined in a variety of configurations to suit your shooting needs.
STD Rings are made of CNC machined steel with two Torx head cap screws. The front ring has a machined dovetail that fits directly into the corresponding opening of a STD rail, while the rear ring is machined to lock in securely to the STD rail's windage screws. This system is easy to install, and provides a repeatable mounting solution that can be adapted to nearly any firearm.
This pair of low STD rings place the centerline of the scope 0.9" above the top of the mounting base.
- Ring style: Standard
- Fits 1.0" main tube
- Low rings - 0.9" Mounting Height
- Machined steel with 2 Torx head cap-screws
- Compatible with STD 1-piece and STD 2-piece bases
- Forged and Machined steel construction
- Versatile, and available for many different rifles
- Windage Adjustable (STD Mounts) - The forward part of the base accepts a dovetail ring, locking it s
- Long Range STD (STD Mounts) - Long Range STD mounts provide a 15-MOA slope of built-in elevation co
- Maximum Accessability (2 pc. Mounts) - 2-Piece bases offer maximum accessibility to the breech area