Muck Boot Arctic Sport II Extreme Conditions Mid-Height Rubber Women's Winter Boot, Black, 7 M US
Take on harsh weather in style with Muck Arctic Sport ll Extreme Conditions Mid-Height Rubber Women's Winter Boots. These mid-cut insulated boots have a rugged, slip-resistant outsole to help you keep your footing on wet and icy terrain. The 5 mm neoprene offers exceptional comfort and flexibility, and combines with an extended rubber upper to make for a 100% waterproof winter boot. Whether you're shoveling the driveway or trekking into the wilderness, the women's last of these women's snow boots is shaped for better fit and support for extended comfort on your feet. A soft insole gives you valuable extra cushioning and cozy fleece lining on the inside provides superior warmth. These women's winter boots will pair effortlessly with outerwear in any color or style. Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- 100% Synthetic
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- High-grade extended rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof winter boot; pull tab for easy on/off
- Fleece lining is soft for enhanced comfort, durable for long wear, and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; comfort rated from -40 °F to 40 °F (-40°C to 4°C)
- Women’s last is specially designed to support the female foot; 10-inch height protects shins while allowing freedom of movement
- Comfort insole supports and cushions feet; slip-resistant, rugged outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces