SITKA Gear Kelvin Lite Hoody
Worn as an outer layer or underneath a shell, the Kelvin Lite Hoody is built for lightweight, all-over warmth. Filled with 80 g/m2 of PrimaLoft Hi Loft Insulation to keep you toasty, the hoody is constructed with four-way stretch side panels to provide unsurpassed mobility and breathability.
- KELVIN LITE HOODY – Available in sizes small, medium (regular & tall), large (regular & tall), x-large (regular & tall), 2x-large (regular & tall), and 3x-large. (Available Colors: Dirt, Open Country, and Subalpine)
- MAXIMUM COMFORT - Worn as an outer layer or underneath a shell, this hoody jacket is built for lightweight, all-over warmth. Filled with 80 g/m2 of PrimaLoft Hi Loft Insulation to keep you toasty and provide unsurpassed mobility and breathability.
- BUILT TO LAST – Exterior shell is made of 27-Denier Polyester Woven Ripstop with DWR Finish and the interior is lined with Polygiene Treated 20-Denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop.
- FEATURES – Micro fleece lined hand pockets for comfort and warmth, deep zippered chest pockets for storage, form fitting 5-panel hood, and the cuffs stretch and fit securely with a soft brushed polyester jersey gusset.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.