SITKA Gear Kelvin Lite Hoody
SITKA Gear uses advanced fabric technology and smart design to create gear solutions that enhance the life of the hunter.
Big Game pursuits vary from one species or environment to another, but they all share a common thread: crossing expanses of terrain to get within striking distance of animals that are infinitely better suited to these wild places. Hunting big game requires physical endurance and adaptation to constantly changing conditions and activity levels. SITKA Big Game products give hunters the tools needed to excel in these challenging conditions. From blistering heat to frigid winter storms and dense forests to desolate rocky ridges, our specialized systems are built to enhance performance with advanced fabrics, specialized design, and the only concealment patterns scientifically designed to confuse the vision of big game animals.
Whitetail deer possess hyperactive senses of smell and hearing. They can also see the most subtle movement even at distance or elevation. SITKA Whitetail products feature advanced fabrics and designs that minimize noise and scent and regulate body temperature across a wide range of conditions, working with the hunter to enhance focus and precision. They also utilize the only concealment pattern scientifically engineered to confuse the vision of deer: GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II.
From the timber to the marsh and meandering rivers to the open ocean, waterfowl hunting conditions and strategies vary far and wide. SITKA Waterfowl Systems integrate into any hunt, offering versatile layering options, refined fits, advanced technologies and specialized features designed to completely optimize the waterfowl experience. They also offer the only waterfowl patterns scientifically engineered around the vision of descending ducks and geese: GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Marsh and GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Timber.
As hunters, we seek a closer connection to the land and wildlife that sustain us. This extends beyond any given hunting season and helps to define how we live year-round. SITKA’s endeavor is to use design, fabric and construction technologies to improve the lives of our Tribe. This means training. This means travel. This means work.
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX durable fabrics are waterproof, windproof, and very breathable allowing them to provide reliable weather protection and maximized comfort in all weather conditions!
GORE WINDSTOPPER TECHNOLOGY
Shelters hunters from the adverse effects of bone-chilling winds. The membrane works with our base layers to prevent overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape. The unique fabrics offer soft, lightweight weather protection in one versatile and durable garment.
PrimaLoft products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet, and create a product that is quiet and less bulky, allowing for greater freedom of movement.
POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
When sweat mixes with odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, odor results.Polygiene technology safely and permanently neutralizes odors using naturally antimicrobial silver salt. Build the foundation of your system with a specialized base layer designed to suit your environmental conditions.
P/F - PERFORMANCE FIT
Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment fits to prevent inefficiencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
S/F - STANDARD FIT
Cut with a little more room than our Performance Fit. Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
E/F - EXPEDITION FIT
Designed for maximum layering in the worst conditions. Cut roomier to accommodate additional layering underneath.
- KELVIN LITE HOODY – Available in sizes small, medium (regular & tall), large (regular & tall), x-large (regular & tall), 2x-large (regular & tall), and 3x-large. (Available Colors: Dirt, Open Country, and Subalpine)
- MAXIMUM COMFORT - Worn as an outer layer or underneath a shell, this hoody jacket is built for lightweight, all-over warmth. Filled with 80 g/m2 of PrimaLoft Hi Loft Insulation to keep you toasty and provide unsurpassed mobility and breathability.
- BUILT TO LAST – Exterior shell is made of 27-Denier Polyester Woven Ripstop with DWR Finish and the interior is lined with Polygiene Treated 20-Denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop.
- FEATURES – Micro fleece lined hand pockets for comfort and warmth, deep zippered chest pockets for storage, form fitting 5-panel hood, and the cuffs stretch and fit securely with a soft brushed polyester jersey gusset.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.