SITKA Gear Kelvin Lite Vest
SITKA MEN'S KELVIN LITE VEST - Lightweight and compressible, the Kelvin Lite Vest features PrimaLoft Silver Hi Loft insulation in the body and lighter insulation under the arms for great temperature regulation. Wear as an outer-layer or under a shell to provide necessary core warmth. Product is Standard Fit, designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates. Product Care: Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions – typically found on the inside tag. Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent; Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed; Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- CONCEALMENT - Subalpine color of the hunting vest is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain, Open Country - for rocky terrain above the timber line
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE AND THERMALLY REGULATING - Polartec Alpha Active is a non-migrating lofted fleece insulation that offers superior breathability and moisture management; 80 g/m2 PrimaLoft Silver insulation
- PRIMALOFT PRODUCT - Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet, and create a product that is quiet and less bulky, allowing for greater freedom of movement
- BRUSHED FLEECE POCKETS – The zippered chest pocket secures your necessities; hand warmer pockets are lined with brushed fleece for added warmth
- POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL - The technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat by using naturally occurring silver salt made from recycled silver