SITKA Gear Merino Core Light Weight Bottom
The new Merino Lightweight Bottom features premium 17.5-micron merino wool spun around a nylon core, which produces a high-performance next-to-skin layer that combines the comfort, warmth, moisture management and natural odor control of merino with the durability and elasticity of nylon. With a high heat-to-weight ratio and excellent breathability, the Merino Lightweight Bottom excels as a versatile base layer across a broad range of conditions and activity levels.
- MERINO CORE LIGHTWEIGHT BOTTOMS – Available in sizes small, medium, large, x-large, 2x-large, and 3x-large. (Available Colors: Open Country and Subalpine)
- NEXT TO SKIN LAYER – Premium 17.5-micron merino wool spun around a nylon core, which produces a high-performance foundation that combines the comfort, warmth and natural moisture management of merino with the durability and elasticity of nylon.
- HIGH HEAT TO WEIGHT RATIO – Keeping you warm in even the worst conditions these merino lightweight bottoms excel as a versatile base layer across a broad range of condition and activity levels without sacrificing breathability.
- PERMANENT POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL – This all new technology neutralizes odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi ensuring that you maximize your concealment in even the worst conditions.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.