SITKA Gear Merino Glove
Sitka Gear Men's Hunting Cold Weather Camouflage Merino Glove: Combining the comfort and warmth of wool with the durability and elasticity of nylon, the Merino Glove is a heat-retaining liner to keep your hands comfortable without being clammy in the mid to late season. Fabric: 54% Nylon Face; 46% 230-gram; 17.5 Micron Merino; Wool Interior; Weight: 2.40 oz.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- COMBINING COMFORT AND WARMTH – With the durability of wool and elasticity of nylon, the Merino Glove is a heat-retaining liner to keep your hands comfortable without being clammy in the mid to late season
- FABRIC DETAILS: 54% Nylon Face, 46% 230-gram 17.5 Micron Merino Wool Interior
- IDEAL ADDITION TO YOUR OUTERWEAR: A solid addition to your big game system across seasons and pursuits
- GORE OPTIFADE CONCEALMENT SUBALPINE is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain
- PERFORMANCE FIT: Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ?ts to prevent inef?ciencies in heat retention caused by dead space