SITKA Gear Mountain Pant
Light, warm, and tougher than gnarly scrub, the Mountain Pant specializes in moving fast in the mid and late seasons. For 2016, we rebuilt it from the ground up with a more precise fit and a newly-developed fabric, making rugged stalks quieter and more comfortable then ever.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- CONCEALMENT - Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain, Open Country is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yds and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line
- REINFORCED SEAT AND KNEES - The seat and knees are reinforced with a waterproof nylon ripstop fabric, so a long slog on a wet saddle or a quick seat in the snow won’t leave you cold and wet
- REMOVABLE KNEE PADS - Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal
- ARTICULATED PATTERNING - The fit is athletic with tapered legs and a low-profile waist that won’t bunch or chafe under a pack
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT FINISH - Resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out