SITKA Men's Heavyweight Hunting Performance Fit Bottom
SITKA HEAVYWEIGHT BOTTOM
The Heavyweight Bottom is a foundational next-to-skin baselayer that keeps the lower limbs warm during long periods of frigid inactivity while wicking moisture when on the move. With a comfort stretch fleece for warmth and channeled construction for added breathability and moisture management, the Heavyweight Bottom is perfect for cold weather days spent in a layout blind, stand or glassing in the backcountry.
Product is Performance Fit, designed for minimal layering.
Heavyweight bottom is a part of late season system. This system is built for ultimate protection from unrelenting late season conditions below treeline. Durable fabric technologies keep the weather out while insulating layers trap heat in. Thе system enables you to stay comfortable, concealed and in the field longer through the worst of weather.
Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear.
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions – typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- 93% Polyester/7% Elastane
- Made in the USA or Imported
- LATE-SEASON BOTTOM – Heavyweight Bottom is a part of Sitka late-season concealment apparel system with odor-control characteristics
- FABRIC - Breathable heavyweight fleece insulation with articulated patterning
- POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL - The technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat by using naturally occurring silver salt made from recycled silver
- QUICK-DRY, COMFORT STRETCH LIGHTWEIGHT KNIT – Stay warm when the temperatures dip
- SUITABLE for static hunts in cold weather and active late-season days